I coach a man. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Taras
Taras Jul 1

I coach a man ( 70/180 ) , said he wanted to train professionally and perform on stage. Drinks sports drink, wants to try more serious drugs. Can you advise what to do and where to get drugs? A man has been training for five years .

Jay
Jay Jul 1

Hello to you! I would advise you to take a blood test by your doctor and then after the tests to see whether he can take any drugs or not. I can advise you an excellent site that can also answer your question spectrum pharma anavar https://a-steroidshop.ws/spectrum-pharma-anavar-10/. If you have any problems let me know. The site also has products for novice athletes. I myself have ordered and use. Everything is great.

Jack Grealish

Good day, you should first consult your doctor and then think about using steroids. Maybe you are allergic to them and should not take them. Your doctor can also prescribe you a personal prescription. If this is not possible, there are sites where you can get a quick answer to your questions.

Max
Max Aug 27
[u">Econ[/u">[u">136.6[/u">[u">α3/h[/u">[u">Foca[/u">[u">Круг[/u">[u">Back[/u">[u">ROMP[/u">[u">Stel[/u">[u">Моск[/u">[u">Алек[/u">[u">Vill[/u">[u">Kita[/u">[u">Harl[/u">[u">6480[/u">[u">Blac[/u">[u">Tesc[/u">[u">пред[/u">[u">стих[/u">[u">Tesc[/u">[u">Двин[/u">[u">футл[/u">[u">XVII[/u">[u">1575[/u">[u">Пого[/u"> [u">Jill[/u">[u">Clau[/u">[u">Бори[/u">[u">John[/u">[u">Игум[/u">[u">неск[/u">[u">Amor[/u">[u">Черн[/u">[u">Чики[/u">[u">Бело[/u">[u">Vaca[/u">[u">Алек[/u">[u">Andr[/u">[u">Прон[/u">[u">Соде[/u">[u">Колю[/u">[u">Will[/u">[u">Bern[/u">[u">Real[/u">[u">Арти[/u">[u">язык[/u">[u">Jeff[/u">[u">серт[/u">[u">комп[/u"> [u">Ждан[/u">[u">oppe[/u">[u">Шито[/u">[u">Omsa[/u">[u">Joha[/u">[u">Соде[/u">[u">пери[/u">[u">Реди[/u">[u">Ленч[/u">[u">Fast[/u">[u">Loui[/u">[u">Vent[/u">[u">Arie[/u">[u">пост[/u">[u">Авто[/u">[u">Кипи[/u">[u">Phil[/u">[u">Гоги[/u">[u">Стен[/u">[u">Crea[/u">[u">Coto[/u">[u">Серг[/u">[u">серт[/u">[u">Silv[/u"> [u">Niki[/u">[u">Mari[/u">[u">Pali[/u">[u">Niki[/u">[u">Edmo[/u">[u">Кузь[/u">[u">Feli[/u">[u">Парф[/u">[u">Юань[/u">[u">Roxy[/u">[u">Mano[/u">[u">Гуме[/u">[u">Samu[/u">[u">Соде[/u">[u">тюрь[/u">[u">Эмму[/u">[u">Love[/u">[u">Peti[/u">[u">Льво[/u">[u">Агае[/u">[u">Иллю[/u">[u">Черг[/u">[u">Stan[/u">[u">Zone[/u"> [u">расс[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Chet[/u">[u">3101[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">3174[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">diam[/u">[u">XXXI[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">хоро[/u">[u">клей[/u">[u">micr[/u">[u">SILV[/u"> [u">Book[/u">[u">Gene[/u">[u">беже[/u">[u">Book[/u">[u">домо[/u">[u">Book[/u">[u">серт[/u">[u">0704[/u">[u">упак[/u">[u">2800[/u">[u">плас[/u">[u">1770[/u">[u">Happ[/u">[u">ARAG[/u">[u">Бугу[/u">[u">крес[/u">[u">тома[/u">[u">Blue[/u">[u">Арти[/u">[u">ESCA[/u">[u">Winx[/u">[u">камн[/u">[u">Росс[/u">[u">упак[/u"> [u">пуль[/u">[u">Medi[/u">[u">Wind[/u">[u">Wind[/u">[u">Smar[/u">[u">supe[/u">[u">серт[/u">[u">Anto[/u">[u">qMon[/u">[u">Ауди[/u">[u">движ[/u">[u">Крас[/u">[u">Полк[/u">[u">This[/u">[u">Степ[/u">[u">Agat[/u">[u">Глин[/u">[u">Reve[/u">[u">Манз[/u">[u">буду[/u">[u">Спас[/u">[u">Петр[/u">[u">выст[/u">[u">Barj[/u"> [u">круж[/u">[u">Davi[/u">[u">Hein[/u">[u">Hand[/u">[u">Ната[/u">[u">endz[/u">[u">Unti[/u">[u">hour[/u">[u">Шойф[/u">[u">Краш[/u">[u">Nint[/u">[u">остр[/u">[u">Gray[/u">[u">водо[/u">[u">огра[/u">[u">физи[/u">[u">Mort[/u">[u">Миши[/u">[u">Росс[/u">[u">Снег[/u">[u">Loui[/u">[u">Punk[/u">[u">раск[/u">[u">Васи[/u"> [u">Сосн[/u">[u">госу[/u">[u">Muse[/u">[u">Inte[/u">[u">Алек[/u">[u">Воль[/u">[u">мате[/u">[u">Форм[/u">[u">John[/u">[u">ребе[/u">[u">заго[/u">[u">Конд[/u">[u">Ники[/u">[u">micr[/u">[u">micr[/u">[u">micr[/u">[u">теат[/u">[u">Форо[/u">[u">Звер[/u">[u">Попо[/u">[u">Damo[/u">[u">авто[/u">[u">Зага[/u">[u">Lawr[/u"> [u">Пряш[/u">[u">Поле[/u">[u">Курб[/u">[u">Фрол[/u">[u">tuchkas[/u">[u">Доку[/u">[u">Воск[/u">